Monday, June 30, 2014

Check Up

Oliver's 4 month check up went well and she said he looks really good.  He weighted 13# 14 oz (25 %) height 24 1/2" (25%) head 20%.  I bribed Isaac with a prize so he was really good at the doctors.  This morning though he woke up at 5:30 and was grouchy.  He didn't go back to sleep but he took a good nap this afternoon.  Oliver didn't feel great and slept a lot today.  After Isaac's nap we went out and picked peas and weeded.  The weeds had gotten out of hand.  Their is still more to do but it looks a lot better.  Karen, we need to mow the lawn also it is long.  It is Colin's birthday today so we met everyone at Callaways for pizza, it was fun.  Oliver and Isaac both did really well.  Casey loves the desktop from Mom and Dad.  He has had a lot of fun with it, thank you.  Thank you everyone for such a fun weekend.  I took a couple pictures but not as good as Robins.  Also we looked online for Isaac's problems and we think it might be Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome it matches a lot of what he has been doing.  The good thing is their isn't much they can do and it just goes away on it's own.  So we will watch it and wait I guess.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...