Wednesday, July 2, 2014

no internet

Rachel called and her internet is broken.  She is going to take the router in tomorrow and get a new one.  She probably won't blog tonight.  I guess she can do it on her phone.  Modern technology.  We stopped on the way home from work and got garbage bags.  I know I have been out for awhile.  We don't go through garbage to fast around here anymore.  That was our excitement for the night.  The puzzle we are working on is really fun.  I am liking it.  Robin I am glad your interview went well and that Walter made it home safe and sound.  Karen I got us treats for the hike on Friday.  Have a wonderful Thursday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...