Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Look up

The interview went ok. I messed up the excel test with the v look up. I didn't get the right column. But the rest of the interview went well. They said they would call next week with a decision. It will be weird if i get it. I've never really had a desk job other then call centers. It will be out of my comfort zone. ......Then Walter took me out for dinner to olive garden.  Mom I think me and Walter are going to try to hang out tomorrow.  We are trying to plan out some fun things for the 4th. But me and Walter are not making solid plans. We are just going to go with the flow and see how he feels. Thanks for the invite though. Well I think that's it have a good night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...