Friday, July 4, 2014

Relax

Today was nice, Walter came over and took me to lunch at Applebee's then we came back to my place and relaxed it was nice to just lay low. We watched nut job it's a animated show. They had the gangam style song for the credits it made me think of dad. Walter had to go to the va tonight because they needed the PTSD people to come in to make sure they were ok. And he hate fire work sounds and I think they are planning to do fireworks at the park later. So I went grocery shopping and watched some netflix. Tomorrow we wanted to get a way so we are going to drive up to smith and Edwards. It's Walters favorite place to go. Then I thought it would be fun to go to Willard and get some fresh fruit. Nothing to crazy. Well hope you had a good 4th... 

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...