Saturday, July 5, 2014

The 4th and fun

I am glad that everyone had a good fourth of July.  We had a good time.  Yesterday Isaac woke up throwing up at 7 am.  He had apples on Thursday so that may have been it but maybe not.  So we just took it easy in the morning.  The AC isn't working great so we just stayed in the basement.  I am going to have someone come on Monday and fill up the Freon again.  It was working so good but with this heat it just couldn't keep up.  I got a free meal at Noodles and Company for my birthday so we went to lunch there.  Then we went and got Isaac some new shoes, they look really cute on him.  He also wanted me to cut his hair so we were downstairs so I grabbed the electric clippers and cut it.  He let me do it and it looks really cute. Casey worked on a bunch of house projects.  The neon light in the kitchen went out so he replaced that.  He also reorganized all of the wires behind the tv.  He moved the book case from our room downstairs and put everything on it.  It looks good.  Then that evening we went to the car show.  Isaac makes it really fun and he loves the cars.  It was so hot though.  We walked around a little, got a snow cone and then left.  Casey mowed the lawn with Isaac's help and I weeded when it was cool outside.  It was a nice evening.  Today we went swimming and it was a lot of fun.  Casey even said that was the funnest time he has had swimming.  Oliver loved the water and was so good.  He was sitting in the water and just fell asleep.  We laid him under a chair and when he woke up we left.  It was fun.  Isaac took a nap when we got home.  Everyone who goes to the car show gets entered in a drawing and you have to be present to win.  So Casey rode his bike down to the fair grounds but we didn't win.  I just put Oliver to bed and Casey and Isaac went to go see the parade.  Tomorrow Casey is going on a bike ride with his friend and Colin and we are going to church.  It has been a nice holiday.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...