Saturday, July 5, 2014

Fruity

Today was good Walter came by around lunch time and I made Swedish pancakes then we went to smith and Edwards for fun. It's a cool place. Really busy. Then we drove up to Willard and got some fruit, peaches and corn on the cob were not in season yet so we just got some cherries and apples. Then Walter took me to Maddox for dinner. I hadn't been there in a long time it tasted good. Then we came home and Walter had to go back for PTSD stuff at the va. So I took a nap and now I can't sleep so it will be a late night. Tomorrow I have a shoot with joe but it's not the skull. They are doing a test shoot before they buy an outfit so we are doing bloody stuff and a test shoot, should go well. Have a good Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...