Sunday, July 6, 2014

The Sabbath

Today was good.  Casey went on a bike ride this morning, he couldn't get a hold of Colin this morning so he went by himself and had a good time.  He found a awesome house when we are millionaires we are going to buy.  Me and the boys went to church and it went good.  I had to teach today and the girls in my class loved holding Oliver and he did well.  I missed relief society because I had to feed him and then he was fussy so I went in the hall.  After church I drove by the house to see if Casey was home and he was so I picked him up and we went to McDonald's for lunch and Isaac to could play in the playland.  It was fun until he had a meltdown in the middle of the playland and Casey had to go up there and carry him out.  In the afternoon we watched the lego movie and then Isaac napped.  I have been working on the pineapple quilt and I have it all together.  I just need to add one more border.  I will put a picture on when I am finished.  I love it if I just don't look at the parts that bug me.  It is pretty.  I am sad that the weekend is over but we have fun stuff coming up so that is good.  Everyone have a good Monday.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...