Thursday, July 10, 2014

Trauma

Isaac went to the dentist this morning and they were able to fix his teeth.  They were bad and it is good that we got them taken care of.  They gave him something so he wont remember the ordeal which is good.  He wasn't a happy camper.  He did well in the day and played outside for a while.  He fell asleep around 4 and has been out ever since.  He needed the sleep.  He did a really good job today.  Oliver has found his feet which is cute.  I attached a picture but it is hard to capture the moment so he is just close to his feet.   I sprayed round up today so I hope that it doesn't rain up here.  That is fun that you guys are having thunder storms.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...