Friday, July 11, 2014

Sold

I am glad that you got a subway Karen, that sounds like a nice treat.  I am glad that Mom and Robin had a nice dinner, that sounds fun.  We had a good day.  Some people looked at the white car last night and they wanted to buy it.  It was less than we asked for but we decided to sell it.  It feels really good to not have a car payment anymore and we made a little off of the sale so we are going to get Casey a cheap car.  This morning Casey wanted to get me a birthday present and I wanted a sun umbrella to keep the kids out of the sun so we went and got one.  I am really excited for it.  We are going to use it tomorrow and we can use it at bear lake.  It will be nice.  This afternoon we went up to Randy's.  I had a plant on the table and we aren't putting one there anymore so we brought it up to him.  He took us out to McDonald's and that was fun.  Then Casey meet up with the car buying people at the bank and signed all the papers.  Then Casey and Isaac went to the splash park while I gave Oliver a late nap.  Tomorrow we are going to pick up Calleen and Allen and do something water related.  It should be fun.  I am excited for my birthday and to have everyone come up.  It will be a lot of fun.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...