Monday, July 7, 2014

Fun Day

Robin, I like your photo shoot.  Good job.  We had a really nice day.  This morning we went to the hobby lobby and then the jump zone.  Isaac had a lot of fun there.  After lunch Isaac and Oliver both fell asleep and I was able to finish up my quilt.  I really like how it turned out.  Casey texted me and said that we should go to bear lake to beat the heat.  He wanted to ride his bike home and Colin wanted to come also.  We got kind of a later start than we wanted because we had to wait for Isaac to wake up so Casey didn't get to ride his bike but we still had a really fun time.  We got pizza and rasberry milkshakes for dinner.  Then we drove north and found a beach to play at.  Colin took off on his bike and we caught up with him when we were done and picked him up.  Isaac loved the water and had a blast playing in it.  It felt really good to wade in, we had fun.  We didn't get back till late but the kids were really good and it was fun.  Tomorrow the AC guys are coming so it should be cooler.  Everyone have a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...