Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Cool

We were tired today from the late night yesterday but it was worth it.  We just took it easy this morning.  The AC guys were supposed to come so I didn't want to go to far so we skipped story time.  I still sewed with Jenn and that is when the AC guys showed up so it was a little crazy but it all worked out.  It is working now and it feels really good.  I started working on the quilt for Mom that Robin got at the quilt show.  It will be pretty.  Also I started sewing car roll up holders for Hayden and Oliver.  I also made Hayden, Oliver and Isaac a crayon roll up.  This evening we went grocery shopping.  Tomorrow Isaac has a check up for his toe walking.  We haven't been as good at wearing the braces with the heat this weekend but I think that he is getting better.  I hope that everyone had a good day and a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...