Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Congratulations

Yea Robin, I am so excited for you.  That will be fun.  I don't think Isaac is a sensory seeker either.  I have worked with a bunch of the kids and he is just a normal kid.  He is just fine.  I love the picture of Oliver in the jumper.  It reminds me of Isaac when he was barely looking over the edge.  So cute.  I am glad you got rain Karen.  That is so nice.  We didn't get anything.  I am excited to hook for dinner tomorrow Robin.  Not much else going on with me.  I am ready for the weekend.  I hope everything goes good at the dentist tomorrow with Isaac.  I will be praying for you guys.  Let me know how it goes when he is done.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...