Saturday, July 12, 2014

Fun in the sun

Vickie had her baby today.  She looks like a cute baby.  I am sorry about Richard.  That is really sad and horrible.  We had a good day.  Casey was worried about the pool being too deep for Isaac so we decided to go to Bear Lake.  We drove up and picked up Calleen and Allen then we headed to the north shore of Bear Lake.  It was so crowded.  I wasn't expecting it.  It took us an hour to get to the beach and Oliver was hunger.  We found a spot and had a good time.  I brought some buckets and truck and Isaac liked playing in the sand.  He liked his boat and wouldn't let anyone else use it.  The umbrella worked really well and we kept Oliver in the shade which was nice.  Then we went and got pizza and shakes.  We went home through Logan and Casey dropped me and the boys off and then drove his Mom and Allen back to Idaho which was really nice of him.  We had a good day, it was fun to play in the water.  I am glad that you got your furniture moved Karen.  I am excited to see it.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...