Monday, October 27, 2014

Awesome

Wow Karen, that is an awesome result.  I am so happy for you.  Good job.  Casey went camping today.  His two friends picked him up this morning and they were off.  They were excited to go.  Isaac was sad that he couldn't go but he got over it pretty fast.  He had fun at preschool, he dresses up on Wednesday which should be fun.  We were playing down stairs and everyone was getting grouchy and it was getting to be dinner time so we went to the mall to eat.  It was really a lot of fun.  After eating we all felt better and just had fun.  Their was an old man at the playground and he talked to me for a while.  His wife was getting her nails done.  She said that Oliver was cuter than her grand kids, she has a brain tumor so I am not sure if she was thinking straight but it was good to hear.  Well I am going to try to get some sewing done.  I finished the tree skirt today and it turned out really well.  Everyone have a good night,

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...