Saturday, November 1, 2014

Fun times

What a nice Halloween I had.  Thanks Anderson family for letting me play with you.  I still laugh about us running and running.  5 little pumpkins were a hit.  It did rain a lot in Sardine but when I got out the roads were dry.  It was really windy here also.  I did get a nap and laundry done when I got home.  Tomorrow we are taking Grandma Bodily to Provo for Kristen's baby blessing.  Karen, I am so glad there is an Einstein Bagel in Park City.  I love their bagels.  Robin that picture of you is amazing.  I hope you had a wonderful Halloween.  It will be so hard to get back to work on Monday.  I love to play.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...