Sunday, October 26, 2014

Lazy Day

We slept in also it was nice.  WE went and got grandma and went to Layton and had lunch and walked Target.  It was nice.  That is scary about Walter.  I hope everything is OK.  That will be fun to have another baby.  I hope it is a girl for them. Our home teachers came tonight and I did get a nap.  Tomorrow is the big cook off at work.  I am going to make Casey's sandwiches.  I hope they taste good.  They always do so I am not too worried about that.  Rachel that is neat Casey gets another car.  He is going to have a collection soon.  Good luck at the doctor's tomorrow Karen.  I hope all goes well.  Drive safe.  I am sorry Oliver isn't feeling well.  I hate it when they are teething.  They looked so sore last weekend.  I hope they pop out soon.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...