Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Dang cute

The boys are dang cute.  I love their costumes also.  I am glad they turned out.  It was my Friday today so that was nice.  I probably should work 1/2 day tomorrow but I am not going.  I am going to sleep in and then go get the oil changed in my car and then play with Julie and crew and then head up to Logan.  Robin good luck with your costume.  You will have to post pictures.  I am so excited to see it.  Karen I am glad you had a good day.  Dad's eye is bothering him.  I think it is just allergies.  I had a bad headache all day. Rachel I am glad you finished up your Santa's.  That is so cute.   LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...