Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Minions

Isaac got to wear his costume to preschool today and I put Oliver in his also and I have to say they were so dang cute.  I love the costumes, thanks Mom.  Isaac loved it and had fun at preschool.  I attached some pictures but I think they looked cuter in person.  After school I wanted to go on a walk but Isaac didn't so we ended up going to the jump zone, that was our last punch on the card.  We got a lot of use out of it.  Isaac used the cow toys to jump which was a first for him.  I think it was because I was having Oliver play with it so he wanted it.  Casey left this morning at 9 and got back at 5:30.  He got the car though and it is really nice.  It doesn't turn on but he thinks he knows what is going on.  He is having fun with it.  I finished binding a Santa Claus wall hanging and it turned out really cute.  I attached a picture.  I just have one more binding to sew and then I am all caught up.  Everyone have a good night.  I hope that tomorrow goes well with Julie Mom and drive safe up to Logan.

Love
Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...