Monday, October 13, 2014

Back to the real world

Well I made it back to the real world.  They did a competition on how many emails I would have when I got back.  It wasn't bad, I only had 144.  I thought it would be a lot more than that.  I still have some I need to work on but it was so worth it.  I sure had a nice week.  We went to the mall tonight and got dad a new phone holder.  His broke.  It was nice to walk around.  I think we should come to Logan on Saturday and take Casey out for dinner.  He said he wanted to do that a couple of times.  We could come up a little early and go to Old Navy and get new jeans.  Just an idea.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...