Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Pinning

Robin, sorry about the job.  I think you are better off without it also.  That is ridiculous about the parking.  Karen, thanks for getting Casey a present, you are sweet.  Thanks Mom also for getting Casey some clothes.  He will love them.  That is weird about the pants, we will shop on Saturday.  Today was pretty busy.  We were running errands this morning.  After two Oliver was ready for a nap so Isaac and Casey finished them up.  I did some sewing when they were gone and it was fun.  I have pinned the tree skirt, my quilt and a little Christmas wall hanging.  I am on a roll.  They got home in time to eat fast and then Isaac went to preschool.  They had a snowblower at the DI for cheap so Casey got it and is going to fix it.  He was going to sell it but I think we are going to keep it for this winter.  We went on a walk this afternoon and flew a kite at the park.  It was fun.  Isaac kept dropping it though and we had to run after it.  I think his arms just got tired.  Casey went to Brigham city this evening to drop off a bike to his friend that was laid off.  He has a job at Hill now so I think that he is better off.  Everyone have a good night and stay warm.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...