Monday, October 13, 2014
Moved
Well they decided that they needed more assembly room so we got moved into a different area. So I moved all my stuff over this morning. It was an adventure. I just realized tonight that my doctors appointment is on the 27th so I am going to have to get my blood test done this weekend. I did get Casey's birthday present ordered but it may not get here before his birthday. Sorry about that. Do we have a plan for Casey's birthday? Well I hope everyone had a great Monday. Bye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
DC
We have made it to DC. The flight went good and we found our hotel pretty easily. We then went out walking and found an Indian restaurant t...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment