Thursday, October 16, 2014

White Camper

I am glad that you got your car fixed Karen, that is a long wait.  Today we took our wipes back to Sams because they had been recalled.  Then we went to best buy and got Casey some headphones for his birthday.  We just played around the house in the afternoon.  We made a car ramp down the stairs.  After dinner we took cookies and a thank you card around to everyone who helped with the roof.  I am glad that it is done, I feel better.  I worked on the tree skirt a bit today.  I need Mom's opinion on it so I am not doing anything else on it until Saturday.  Well everyone have a good Friday and we will see you Saturday for the big birthday.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...