Thursday, October 16, 2014

So ready

I agree with Robin, I was ready for this to be Friday.  I guess having a week off does make the next week seem long.  The plan sounds great to me.  Karen will come down tomorrow night we will go to dinner and then Saturday morning we will go get Karen's blood test and come to Logan.  Probably around lunch time.  Then Robin and Walter will hook up with us later.  Perfect.  I love your ramp Rachel.  It always amazes me how fun a cardboard tube can be or box.  I think that is scary about the baby wipes.  I am glad you took them back.  They better have given you a whole new box.  Well everyone have a great Friday.  Robin, I can't believe that is the same gun.  WOW.  You are good.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...