Thursday, October 16, 2014

Come on weekend

I wished all day today would be Friday but alas it was just Thursday. Nothing to crazy on my side of life work is going well. We bought donughts for my boss for bosses day. .the place by my work has really good donughts. Then I came home and worked on my steam punk nerf gun. Walter bought it for me for my Facebook posts.and secretly I think he wants it when I'm done, I put a picture of where it is now. I'm still working on it so it's in the works. I found out the Halloween party is Saturday so mom I can go to cafe rio tomorrow. Walter wanted to go to a finance class tomorrow anyway so that works great. Me and Walter are coming up to Logan on Saturday. We are going to make a late start though if that is ok, I was going to pick up walter around 12 and have lunch in slc then head up to Logan. We thought since Casey had to work till 5 we would spend more time later in the day. Well I think that is it have a good one

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...