Monday, October 13, 2014

Monday

Mom, that is a lot of emails.  I hope that you make it through them.  Karen, that is a lot of work to move.  Is it your desk?  Are you sharing an office with people again?  I need information.  Today was good.  It wasn't too bad getting back to normal.  We went visiting teaching this morning.  I wasn't really into it today and it took a while to do.  I was good overall to see everyone.  Isaac had preschool this afternoon and had fun.  I marked my quilt today so I am ready to quilt it.  I have been nervous to cut the tree skirt but I think I will try tomorrow.  I cut out the fabric to make the Halloween bags for the boys.  I got too much fabric, sorry about that Mom.  I will use it.  We went to Al's when Isaac got home to look for a bike seat for Oliver but they didn't have it.  We were by five guys so we ate dinner their and it was good.  Casey's car broke yesterday and he got a friend to tow him home so after Oliver went to sleep he had to get a car part.  He took Isaac with him and they got a car part and new shoes for Isaac.  They had a good time.  Well everyone have a good night and stay safe.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...