Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Aquarium

Dave had free tickets to the aquarium tonight.  Some one in the stake was at a raffle and won 1800 tickets for a special event at the aquarium.  I bet that cost a few pennies.  It was really crowded but fun.  Jared and his family showed up.  They have two girls almost the same age as Isaac and Oliver.  They had a fun time.  It is raining here now.  I am with you I love the rain.  Have fun with waffles tomorrow Robin.  That does sound good.  Rachel, Isaac looks so grown up with his hair cut.  He is getting big.  Karen I am with you, my week is 1/2 over.  That does make the world seem brighter.  Love you guys  MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...