Wednesday, March 25, 2015

I did it

My cording is done and I am all packed for the class.  Surprises are wrapped and food is in the kitchen.  I am ready to play.  I went to Walmart tonight and I found the movie Robin we are good to go for Sunday.  I will pick up some eggs and dyes on Saturday after the easter egg hunt and we are all set.  I am super excited that tomorrow is my Friday also.  Too much fun.  Drive safe Rachel.  Thanks for coming down.  I love to dye Easter Eggs, that and carving pumpkins are two of my favorite things.  Have a great day tomorrow.  Robin, I think one item is a good start.  Give it a little time.  I bet that you will sell some.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...