Tuesday, March 24, 2015

On the move

It rained here today for most of the day.  It was nice, I love spring rain.  Oliver is really getting the hang of walking and doing so good.  He is cute and grumpy.  Today was good we went over to Randy's around mid morning to see Tiffany but they had already left so we just visited for a while.  He said Isaac could stay with him but he wanted to go home but when we got in the car Isaac really wanted to stay and was very upset so we turned around and dropped him off.  I was sewing with Jenn so Casey helped me clean up the kitchen and then we up to be with them.  Oliver wouldn't nap so he had to come back and pick him up also.  He never ended up napping and we tried a lot.  I cut Isaac's hair this afternoon.  It was bugging me so I impulsively cut it.  That is about all for today.  I hope that everyone has a great night and a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...