Monday, March 23, 2015

Bacon

Sorry I didn't blog last night it was crazy and I fell asleep. So yesterday I worked at scheels the I thought it would be fun to make Swedish pancakes and bacon since it's Walters favorite. Well the fire alarm kept going off because of the bacon smoke. I was able to turn if off every time it went off. But it went off and the bacon was cooking in the oven. I decided to take it out then turn Off the alarm. But as I set the bacon pan down it tilted and bacon grease fell on my hand. It was awesome. so walter helped me tame the fire alarm and get ice. He said I needed burn cream so he drove me to Walgreens and got me some burn cream. Luckily with the cream and icing it all right it's not to bad Two fingers are red but no blisters and it didn't hurt today it was just a bit red. So that was lucky Ducky. But things are good and other then that not much else to report. work was good and I finished my crowns and made cookies. So other then crazy bacon grease life is chill. :)

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...