Monday, March 23, 2015

Walking

Oliver has been walking a bit but today when we were at Randy's he walked from the living room to the kitchen which is a ways, he is doing really good.  Oliver didn't sleep well and wasn't feeling a hundred percent with his teeth today but later this afternoon he started feeling better and acting better.  This morning we just went and got some milk at cheese factory because we were out and Casey got to sleep a bit.  He went to lunch with his family and Isaac went to school and I gave Oliver a nap.  When Isaac got back we went up to Randy's to visit with Tiffany.  It was fun and everyone was really sweet to be a train for Isaac.  Isaac loves talking in the microphone also and singing songs.  Oliver was talking in it also which was cute.  We went to dinner at a pizza place in Smithfield and it was pretty good.  We had rain and hail today.  I love spring rain, it makes everything so green.  I ordered some cotton thread and it came today.  It is so pretty I might switch over to it for all my sewing.  I will have to see how it goes.  I am sorry about your burn Robin, that sucks.  I love your crowns also.  They are really pretty.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...