Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Super Star

Oliver is still not sleeping great.  Those dang teeth.  Other than that things are going good.  Isaac was the super star at school which is fun.  Casey saw his teacher last night at scouts and she said that Isaac is getting really good at interacting with all the kids which is really good. After dinner we went to petsmart just to walk around and it was fun.  Oliver loves animals.  Then we just went to all the stores that were around then got some icecream.  It was fun just to get out of the house a bit.  We are headed down tomorrow.  I didn't realize that the class was at 6, I am so excited to take some sewing classes.  I am ready to go and have all my sewing stuff packed up.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...