Monday, March 23, 2015

Eventful

You guys all had an eventful day.  I am so sorry about your fingers Robin.  Burns are the worse.  I am glad that Walter took good care of you.  Karen what a miracle about your meds.  That is so much money.  You are really going to be happy about that one.  Rachel, that is so exciting that Oliver is walking.  He will be running before you know it.  My day was normal.  I did sew some more strips for the class and the thread broke and I didn't notice it and two got sewn with no thread.  OH well, I will work on it tomorrow night.  Robin, I love the crowns.  They are so beautiful.  We were suppose to go the aquarium, Dave got free tickets.  I looked up the time and they close at 6 so I am not sure we will go tomorrow night.  That is OK, I really want to sew and get all ready for the class.  Dad is going to meet the tax dude at lunch and give him the taxes.  I am excited about that one.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...