Wednesday, April 29, 2015

8 Days

Karen it is less than two weeks, 8 days.  I have failed at countdowns this year but I am super excited to go.  It will be fun.  Robin, I relate with that cat joke also, that is funny.  Thanks for calling tonight Mom, it was good to talk with you.  Oliver didn't sleep well last night so I was tired today.  Casey was tired so he didn't go in today, it was really nice to have him home.  He is working again tomorrow.  We finished the lava rocks this morning and it looks really good.  I sprayed the weeds when Isaac was at school so things are starting to come together.  We were out of flavored milk so we went to gosners after school to get some.  Casey got a lot done on his engine and it is going good.  It will be nice to have a "new" car for him.  I am excited for next week, Pocatello and quilt show. :)

Love
Rachel


We had Isaac's fish for dinner

Lava rocks

My new flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...