Monday, April 27, 2015

Outside

Robin, those are cute burp clothes.  You have a nice machine, good job.  I finished a mini quilt today, I just need to put on the binding.  I attached a picture.  Today was good.  The weather was so nice so we spent most of the day outside.  Isaac had school and I got to sew. When Casey got home we went to Lowes and bought more rocks for the side.  We worked on digging the plants out for a while.  We will finish it tomorrow.  The boys got really messy today and they go though clothes fast.  Everyone have a great Tuesday.

Love
Rachel


Isaac likes Chives

 He laid out the water pipes





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...