Monday, April 27, 2015

Lovin it

I am loving this time of year.  I love that it is staying light a lot longer.  That is so funny the kids are going through clothes.  You are just going to have to put them in bathing suits and hose them off once in a while.  Little boys do like the mud don't they.  Thanks for the pictures.  I love the burp clothes Robin.  So cute.  I am excited for the quilt show to see what type of thread they will have.  Karen I am with you, Monday was a long day.  It was payroll so that always means Friday is Payday  YEAH.  It is a three paycheck month.  Those are always nice.  We did got to all a dollar and get some stuff for boy scouts.  I am all ready to go.  Have a great Tuesday.  I am hoping that Casey gets a day off.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...