Saturday, May 2, 2015

Saturday

Oliver did not sleep well again last night.  I got a little frustrated but we made it through.  Other than that it was a good day.  I turned in my change for the quilt show and had 90 dollars, pretty fun.  I probably wont have that much change next year since Isaac is getting all my change now but that is alright.  We are going to start giving Isaac an allowance.  He is starting to understand dollars and we are going to try it.  This evening we went on a bike ride to the store and then walked around the block.  It was so pretty today, it was nice not to have it so hot.  I hope that everyone had a nice day off.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...