Tuesday, April 28, 2015

cool beans

I am glad you got your tax return Karen.  That will mean Robin's and mine are not far away.  That is fun.  Rachel, I hope that Casey's engine came today.  I am glad that Isaac got to go fishing again.  Robin, I am sorry your neck hurts.  That can be so painful.  I hope it gets better soon.  Not much going on with us.  We just had a quiet night.  I have been working on a project at work and I am going to finish it in the morning.  That will be nice.  They are giving away 15 minute massages for employee appreciation day.  I am having mine on Thursday.  I have never had a massage.  This is going to be chair massage.  I am thinking it will be a lot like the ones at the mall.  Have a great hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...