Tuesday, April 28, 2015
cool beans
I am glad you got your tax return Karen. That will mean Robin's and mine are not far away. That is fun. Rachel, I hope that Casey's engine came today. I am glad that Isaac got to go fishing again. Robin, I am sorry your neck hurts. That can be so painful. I hope it gets better soon. Not much going on with us. We just had a quiet night. I have been working on a project at work and I am going to finish it in the morning. That will be nice. They are giving away 15 minute massages for employee appreciation day. I am having mine on Thursday. I have never had a massage. This is going to be chair massage. I am thinking it will be a lot like the ones at the mall. Have a great hump day. LOVE MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
My day was good. We went to the zoo this morning and it was fun to walk around. We just took it easy until after dinner. We got the bikes o...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment