Sunday, April 26, 2015

Name

Does the baby have a name?  I am glad that they are doing well and that she is a cute baby.  We had a fun time yesterday with Mom and Dad.  I attached a picture of the buffalo and a stuffed animal pig that Oliver loves.  Today was good.  The boys didn't sleep good again so I think we were all tired.  Oliver would not take a nap early so we went to sacrament meeting.  We spent half of it out in the hall.  Then Oliver was upset during Sunday school so I left and sat in the hall again.  He fell asleep so I skipped relief society, I didn't want to move him and wake him up.  So I didn't get much out of church but it is alright.  Isaac had fun at his class.  Casey signed up for more overtime this week, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.   His motor is coming on Tuesday and he is excited for that to come.  Next week we are going on vacation to Pocatello for our anniversary.  It should be fun, Casey made the hotel reservations tonight so we are ready to go.  Mom, I hemmed Isaac's church pants and the worked really well.  He likes the feel of them.  I went through the 18 months clothes and Oliver has a couple of polo's in their but no shorts.  Well everyone have a good Monday and don't work too hard.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...