Thursday, April 2, 2015

Better day

I had a better day.  Work wasn't so crazy and I got a lot done.  Dad didn't feel very good so he stayed home today.  I am not sure what he has but ibuprofen is his friend right now.  It has been the only thing that has really helped and he is feeling a lot better.  It is really cold out there.  Back to normal weather.  There was snow in the mountains today.  Karen I hope your bread turned out.  The tax dude called today and said the taxes were ready.  Dad is going to pick them up.  He said that the girls were going to be really happy with their returns.  Dad is so funny he didn't ask how much they were getting.  I guess you will be surprised tomorrow.  Have a great good Friday.  It feels anticlimactic since we did all the fun Easter stuff last weekend.  I did have a good time however so I am not sad.  Have a great day off Robin.  I hope you get to sleep in until noon.  Rachel I love the pictures.  The one of Oliver standing on a stool with a tool and the door open made my day.  You are going to have to watch him.  He will undo your whole house.   LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...