Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Hungry hippos

Sorry that lady was rude mom. You should have told her off. Lol today was busy but at work we had another holiday and we played human hungry hippo, me and my partner won, it was an interesting game. I put pictures below I found on Pinterest, I didn't take any of us since I was playing. I worked at scheels tonight. Tomorrow is my last day of work. I am also taking a half day. Me and Walter are going to meet up for lunch since I don't have to go back. Friday I have off so I am going to clean and go through stuff and get rid of old cloths, it will be nice. Well have a good night 


Robin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...