Friday, April 3, 2015

I did it

I made it to Friday.  That is a good thing.  Dad picked up our taxes and we are all getting really nice returns.  That is fun.  We took Robin's over to her house and took her to dinner to the Poorboy's.  It is a sandwich place.  It was good but I think I like firehouse better.  It was fun to try something new.  Tomorrow we are going to Karen's to deliver her taxes.  It is fun to bring good news.  Dad is feeling a little better.  He still stayed home and took it easy.  I love the swing set Rachel.  You will never have to leave your back yard again.  If Oliver isn't sleeping well he can always come back to our house and sleep.  He did do OK here.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...