Friday, April 3, 2015

Day off

Today was nice. I didn't have to work. So I woke up and went to Joanns and bought some fat quarters for the monthly towels. Then I went to Walmart and bought cleaning supplies. I then drove to the mall and got glitter toes. My toe nails are now pink and glittery. I like them :). I decided while I was there to get hot dog on a stick. It was tastey. After that i came home and deep cleaned... i have my bedroom left but i did alot. Mom and dad dropped my taxes off tonight and took me out for dinner. It was fun and tastey. So today was productive. Karen your monkey bread did look yummy. Good luck on your slide rachel.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...