Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Long day

It was really busy at work.  Just trying to get all caught back up.  It was so worth the time off.  Dad worked late so I went to scouts and the stake primary leader came to get money and she was all huffy and said that we were doing it all wrong and not going to round table and that we should have collected the money and raised funds. I didn't even know what was going on. I just walked away.  I was afraid I would say something I shouldn't.  Like take this job and shove it.   It was really not pretty and I was locked out of the building and it was cold.  So I said we couldn't do the activity outside in the cold and wind and they went home.  It was not a happy night.  I did go grocery shopping and that was nice.  Casey called and said he was going to Logan.  He said he had a fun time.  Not much else going on with me.  I feel like I am catching a cold.  I love the dollies Robin.  That is an amazing machine.  Karen good luck with your monkey bread.  That is good stuff.  Have a nice Thursday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...