Saturday, April 4, 2015

Last Minute

I didn't do my Easter shopping until tonight after the boys went to bed, I am the worst.  We had a fun day today.  We went to an Easter egg hunt at the mall.  It was pretty crazy but Isaac had a fun time.  he only got one egg but he was super happy about it.  The had bounce houses all over the mall for free.  He did one that was a giant slide.  He did it a lot and Oliver walked around, they both had  a good time.  We had lunch their and then came home and gave Oliver a nap.  I put most of the swing set together and Casey tightened it all when he got home.  Then we just played the rest of the afternoon but it was fun.  We did the remote controlled car outside and that was fun.  After dinner Casey finished up the swing set and the boys love it.  It was so much fun and Isaac was laughing and being so cute.  Isaac and Oliver and really playing well together.  I am glad that everyone had a good day.  Happy Easter tomorrow.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...