Wednesday, April 1, 2015

It's cold again

It was good to be back home today.  We played and cleaned and took naps in the afternoon.  It was a cold day up here also but we still played outside for a while.  Oliver is loving the little trampoline downstairs, he is jumping on it a lot.  I forgot to add a picture of Isaac asleep in the car after Karen's house.  He was worn out.  I hope that your new sound system is working good Karen.  I love the dollie Robin, that is pretty amazing.  You have an amazing machine, fun.   Casey is on his way home, it will be good to see him.  He sounded like he had a good time.

Love
Rachel











No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...