Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Nice Day

I almost wrote that it was Wednesday Karen, you messed me up.  Today was good.  We went to story time this morning and that was fun.  One of Isaac's friends were their and he had fun with him.  We got two "new" Thomas movies which is exciting.  I sewed with Jenn this afternoon and that is always fun.  We really need to set up another sewing day.  Maybe at the end of the month of September, that would be fun.  It was a nice evening so when Casey was at scouts we walked around the block and then the boys played on their bikes.  Oliver is really loving his bike.  Casey and Isaac are sleeping in the backyard.  I think that they are going camping up in the mountains tomorrow but I can't go because I have enrichment.  It sounds like Randy is going to go also to help with the kids.  That is all my news, everyone have a good night.  I am glad that you have a taser Mom, I need to get one.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...