Today was ok. It went by soooooo slow. I had to work at scheels tonight so I missed the rain storm. I am so glad tomorrow is Saturday. I am planning to be at mom and dad's around 11:30 to meet up with Karen and dad. Have fun at the reunion rachel and mom. Have a good one
Robin
Friday, August 7, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday
That is lame Robin, that is crazy it was so much more. Today was good for us. Isaac had to leave early for region, it was in Layton. He ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment