Thursday, August 6, 2015

Steam ahead

Today was good work was chill so that was nice. I had the night off. I went to Joanns to pick up some crafting supplies. I saw a cute tote bag so I got one for grandma. Then I went to go say hi. A girl at work wanted a skull on her sweater so I embroidered her one. Then I did some more shirts for scheels. I am working on a project for the boys. The sihlouette design had train tracks. I'm cutting them out of magnets and bought a magnet chalkboard to play on. I haven't figured it out yet. The first batch the tracks were to big then the second were to small so I will have to figure out a good sizing.i think scheels will be fun. Let me know what time works best for everyone.

Night
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday

 That is lame Robin, that is crazy it was so much more.  Today was good for us.  Isaac had to leave early for region, it was in Layton.  He ...