Wednesday, August 5, 2015

They are off

Congratulations on the raise Robin and thanks for the salad recipe, it was a good one, thank you.  Today was pretty good.  Casey and Isaac slept out in the backyard.  Casey didn't sleep great so he was tired.  We went grocery shopping for their camping trip this morning and then it was a cooler day so we weeded the garden.  They boys all headed up to go camping.  Randy and Terry were going to go with them.  The wind was bad for a while but the storm has moved on so I think they will have a good night.  I went to enrichment and it was good to visit with everyone.  I have had some time to sew and that is nice.  I am getting some things done.  Tomorrow the fair is here so we are going to go, it should be fun.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...