Thursday, August 6, 2015

The Fair

The boys had fun camping but they didn't get much sleep so they were tired today.  They came home around 10:30 so I got some sewing down this morning also which was fun.  Casey and Oliver took a nap this afternoon and me and Isaac watched Thomas so he could rest.  Isaac is still Thomas but he is number 53, a red steam tram that has yellow stripes.  He has changed a bit this week.  We lost Thomas for the wooden railway so we went to red balloon toys and got the three pack so Oliver could have one also.  Then we headed to the fair.  Isaac was so excited to ride all the rides.  They were 3 dollars a ride so he only got to ride three.  Oliver rode a horse and loved it.  I thought he would cry but he really had a fun time.  They both liked the tractors.  We didn't get home until 7 so it was a late dinner and the boys were tired.  The tomatoes are on right now so I had a tomato sandwich and it was so good.  It is a good time of year.  Well we are headed down tomorrow to SLC and then off to Dugway on Saturday.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...